World Aids Day Dec1st Draft Poster

CD4 Community Project Poster Work ;-) It's hard to give up your addiction to the 3rd sector. After doing my part-time work I spent two solid days and three nights collaborating with my wife to come up with a concept poster for Carlos Lopez G and his CD4 The Band.

CD4 The Band uses music as a vehicle to create awareness about HIV/AIDS and safe sex. Their collaborative arm CD4 Community project uses music workshops as a vehicle to share life experiences relating to HIV.

So if you're reading this please let others know about the Dec 1st event at the Spirit Club in Manchester where CD4 The band is playing. I've been ousted from the house PC so I've had to use the laptop to link to my wife's flickr account www.flickr.com/illustrationcoo - to get to the draft and not the latest version. Anyway, most of the elements are there about the message.

blog comments powered by Disqus