Searching & Charity Donations come together ;-)

...With 'everyclick' search, a charity of your choice can benefit
Why not make your web searches pay out to charities?...you can now make donations through searching with 'everyclick'.

I know it's hard to leave the goodgle addiction, but slowly but surely you can move towards 'everyclick'...one click at a time?

Anyway, I'm really excited to have found it. I've added it to the page directly as it is, but currently I'm turning it into a widget via 'Widget Box' and it's point,paste & click way of building widgets. It's in the process of being approved, and once it is done I can spread it ;-)

I have been supporting action Aid for years... check out my everyclick page...

sample ActionAid EveryClick page
I search the web and raise money for charity with Everyclick.
Join me: http://www.everyclick.com/williamdoust

blog comments powered by Disqus