social bookmarking main contenders...


Sharing & storing things you are passionate about... on the web...

I was speaking to some fantastic people int he charity sector about increasing productivity with regards to research on the web. I have been using del.ico.us as a way of bookmarking on the web - so that it can be shared with others and accessed from anywhere.

Then I discovered another service called diigo - which allowed you to do, soo much more. I still need to port over my bookmarks to diigo - this will be documented ;D

In the meantime, for the un-initiated here are some fab videos explaining it all. You make up your mind ;D









References-resources...
7 reasons why diigo is better than delicous (allegedly)

180 tools that support & enhance delicious

blog comments powered by Disqus