Consciously Clearing out the mental junk...

...a step in the right direction
I guess that many of us may not be aware of how we have inherited so many blimmin subcouncious condtioning tapes that shape our behaviour for our well being and at times counter-productively. But I find myself, that even though I clean up with spirituality - at a higher level, sometimes I have to came back to "conscious basics" and dig into the mind!

After reading all sorts of psychology books to address specific "guerilla memory attacks" from ghostly pasts gone by, I found that one book proves to be quite helpful and is a brilliant reference. It's called "Instant Analysis: How to understand and change the 100 most common, annoying, puzzling, self-defeating behaviours and habitsthe link takes you to amazon in new window", by David J. Lieberman, PH.D.


Leiberman tackled the most common/top 100 habits/conditionings that are counter productive. For example opening the book at random, # 27: Wy would I help others than help myself?

If you detect a repetitive behaviour that is not serving you, why not find out about it more, and see if by removing it you can improve your life and therefore your wellbeing?

I love this book and I would recommend it ;-) i have it on my book shelf.

blog comments powered by Disqus